Professional Learning Programme
Are you currently Developing your 2022 PQIP?
Online: Negotiated anytime between 8am and 8pm
$ 30.00 inc GST per person for PMA Individual and Site Members
To book your mentoring session - email primarymathsPD@bigpond.com
Can be with one person or a team conversation!
Preschool Maths Meet
Targeted Audience: PMA Educators
Date: Thursday 4th November 2021
Time: 4.00pm to 5.00pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
Free to all PMA members
This session addresses the following focus areas of the Australian Professional Learning Standards for Teachers: 2.1, 6.2, 7.4
Enrolments close 3 days prior, 5pm
To Book in: Email your name, site and mobile number to Deb at the email address below to register -
Professional Learning Conversations -
What do you need and want to learn ?
The following topics are possible suggestions for Preschool PL ON DEMAND - available through ZOOm
for more info
- Getting Started with Mathematics and Numeracy
- Knowing the Mathematics Matters in Preschool
- Developing Mathematical Play Provocations
- Exploring Size in Preschool
- Developing Number Sense in the Preschool Setting
- Using the environment as your Mathematical 3rd teacher
- Mathematising our playspaces through the lens of the indicators
- Exploring data in the Preschool Setting
- Why subitising is not enough!
- Spatial Sense matters