Powerful Learners Mathematics Challenge
2020 Major Partners
It's nearly time! Challenge investigations are due at the end of week one in Term 4.
Will your site meet your system's target of at least one entry per site?
All the information you need about packaging your entry up is in the information booklets below.
Remember we have a number of drop off sites....
Term 4, Thursday 15th October, 4pm
1. c/- Principal, Greg Parker, St Pius X Catholic School, Windsor Grove
2. c/- Principal, Thomas Harvey, Riverdale Primary School, Salisbury Downs
3. c/- Assistant Principal, Tara Augustin, Flagstaff Hill R-7 School, Flagstaff Hill
4. c/- Deputy Principal, Deb Postema, Cowandilla Primary School, Cowandilla
5. c/- PMA Office, P.O.Box 635, Salisbury, SA 5108
We can't wait to explore your mathematical thinking!!!
Looking for some more support materials to guide your learner thinking and learning as they investigate and document their mathematics challenge learning?
Then check out these two resources - children and educators are already telling us they are very useful!
We would like to thank the following Corporate Partners for their sponsorship of the Mathematics Challenge in 2020!
Congratulations to our 2019 Whole School Award winner
Whole School Award Winner
Individual, Small Group and Class Award Winners from