Professional Learning Programme
Making the Proficiencies come alive in your learning space!
Presenter: Mike Chartres
Targeted Audience: R-7 Educators
Date: Monday 7th June 2021
Time: 9.00am to 3.00pm
Venue: Education Development Centre, 4 Milner Street, Hindmarsh
$ 132.00 inc GST per person for PMA Individual and Site Members
$ 110.00 inc GST if more than 1 person from a member site attends
$ 188.00 inc GST plus a site/individual membership
This session addresses the Australian Professional Learning Standards for Teachers: 2.1, 6.2, 7.4
COVID SAFE PRACTICES IN PLACE
Professional Learning Conversations -
What do you need and want to learn ?
The following topics are available at your site/partnership
- email us on email@example.com
for more info
- Getting Started with the Proficiency Strands
- Getting Started with the Learning Processes in Preschool
- What does it mean to think mathematically?
- Visualising in Mathematics
- Visualising in Preschool Mathematics
- Teaching for Generalising
- Teaching and Assessing the Proficiency Strands