Professional Learning Programme
Learning Design Series
Resetting your Mathematics Learning Programme
Presenter: Lisa-Jane O'Connor
For Leaders - How do you lead your educators to reset their maths learning programme?
For Educators - What should you emphasise? What should you ditch?
Leaders Option 1 - Friday 22nd May - 10.00am to 11.00am
Leaders Option 2 - Monday 25th May - 6.00pm to 7.00pm
JP Educators - Saturday 23rd May - 9.00am to 10.00am
Year 3/4 Educators - Saturday 23rd May - 10.15am to 11.15am
Year 5/6/7 Educators - Saturday 23rd May - 11.30am to 12.30pm
Where: ONLINE, using Zoom (internet based)
$ 35.00 inc GST per person for PMA Individual and Site Members
$ 55.00 inc GST plus a site/individual membership
This session addresses the following focus areas of the Australian Professional Learning Standards for Teachers: 2.1, 6.2, 7.4
Enrolments close 3 days prior, 5pm
Professional Learning Conversations -
What do you need and want to learn ?
The following topics are available at your site/partnership
- email us on email@example.com
for more info
- Developing a Year Overview
- Creating a Playful approach to Maths in JP
- Games and Puzzles in Mathematics
- Exploring Questions in a Mathematics Programme -
where investigations, problem solving and curiosity meet!
- Resolving Situations in Mathematics
- Mathematics Through Inquiry
- General Capabilities in Action in Mathematics
- Creating Powerful Learners in Mathematics
- Making Sense and Planning for Learning in each Strand