Professional Learning Programme
Building Number Sense Series
Developing Number Sense R-4: What are the rules for Base Ten?
Presenter: Lisa-Jane O'Connor
Targeted Audience: R-4 Educators
Dates: Friday 20th March 2020
Time: 8.45am to 3.30pm
Venue: Education Development Centre, 4 Milner Street, Hindmarsh
$ 132.00 inc GST per person for PMA Individual and Site Members
$ 110.00 inc GST if more than one person from a member site attends
$ 188.00 inc GST plus a site/individual membership
This session addresses the following focus areas of the Australian Professional Learning Standards for Teachers: 2.1, 6.2, 7.4
Enrolments close 3 days prior, 5pm
Professional Learning Conversations -
What do you need and want to learn ?
The following topics are available at your site/partnership
- email us on email@example.com
for more info
- Exploring the Processes of Counting (rules for our Number System)
- Exploring the Processes of Calculating
- My learners still don't know their times tables- why?
- Making Sense of Fractions and Decimals
- Structuring your learning programme to develop number sense
- Financial Mathematics - Making it Real
- What is Number Sense?
- Developing an understanding of place value